About Me Freebies Home Image Map

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

BOTSY freebies

Hi!  I hope your are all having a great week so far!  I am finally up and running again! I can't believe how lost I felt without my computer, but after having Norton spend 3 entire days trying to get rid of the virus that was on it, they think they finally got it!  I am so relieved.  It was on my picture viewer, so when I downloaded any TPT purchases (lessons, clip art, etc.) it said my files were empty.   Today it was resolved I hope!  So, what did I do during my spare time? I organized all my necklaces.  My jewelry box wasn't doing it so I bought some hooks from Target and nailed them behind a door.  Now my necklaces are hung and organized.  I used mini hooks for some of my smaller ones.  I just poked them in the wall and walla!  When the door is open, you can't even see them.  :) 
 
This weekend I was able to add some freebies that I was working on for the beginning of the school year (BOTSY).  My abbreviation is so much easier to write.  :)
 
The first freebie that I have for you is some incentive charts.  I don't use them often, but when I do, it's nice to have something on hand that I can just print off.  I would like to use them more with homework this year or maybe with passing fluency tests.  How do you use them in your rooms?  I am curious to know.  I have mostly used them for behaviors.


I also added some certificates for giving to your students at the end of the first day of school.  They are for K-3rd grade.  If you would like one for an older grade, let me know.  I will find "older" looking clip art.  I asked my son who is going into 6th grade if he would've liked getting something like this last year.  He did say it looks kinda babyish.  He's a 6th grade now...he'd know! LOL!!!
 
If you like these...follow my Teachers Pay Teacher store for more freebies. 

Have a great night!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment