About Me Freebies Home Image Map

Thursday, April 4, 2013

School Lunch

Hi!  I thought I'd just share a funny story with you all today...

Today's school lunch was a good one.  It was REAL roasted chicken with bones, mashed potatoes, rolls.  It looked and smelled amazing. 

While I had lunch duty a 2nd grader said he had a problem.  I asked what it was.  He said that there was a problem with the chicken.  I asked what it was and he said he his sweestest, more alarmed voice, "It has BONES in it!"  I explained that chicken does have bones in it.  He said well, "They forgot to pick them out!"  I asked, "Who?"  He said, "The cooks!"  I laughed so hard.  They laughed too.

Hope you are having a great day!
Sara

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - that is funny! I would have giggled about it all afternoon just thinking about it. I actually had lunch with Natalie that day and was amazed that it was a real roasted chicken breast/wing. It was tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renae,
    I did laugh! :) I was kicking myself for NOT getting the school lunch that day! It looked like a good one.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete