About Me Freebies Home Image Map

Monday, March 11, 2013

Leapin' Leprechauns

My kids are so excited that they will be setting up their Leprechaun Traps on Friday and that they may actually catch a Leprechaun over the weekend.  Our PTO is having a school dance this week and the theme is St. Patrick's Day.  Excitement is in the air!!!  Today we talked about how we would catch a Leprechaun.  We will be writing the steps on how to catch one this afternoon.  We made these cute decorations to hang in the hallway!  They turned out adorable!!!











 
I am attaching the pattern that I made to make the Leprechauns.  For the faces, I took each child's picture and used photoshop and changed their hair to a dark orange color.  I printed them in an 8X10 size and trimmed out their faces.  They colored their eyes green and eyebrows orange.  I found a glittery, orange string on clearance at JoAnn Fabrics that they glued on for their beards or hair.  You can get the pattern by clicking below.

No comments:

Post a Comment