About Me Freebies Home Image Map

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Chicks

I can't believe that spring break is coming to an end.  I am excited that summer will soon be here.  I am also excited to get back to school this week.  This is my favorite time of the year.  We start our life cycle unit and will be getting our chick eggs on Tuesday.  My kids and I absolutely love waiting the 21 days for them to arrive.  As we are waiting we will be doing some fun math and literacy centers.  I am posting them here.  I will also post the fun art projects that we will be doing during the next couple weeks. 


























You can find all these center activties here...
Chick Math and Literacy Center Activities

1 comment:

  1. what cute and fun chicks! I am a new follower.
    Tammy


    First Grade @ Klinger Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete